Monday, December 10, 2012

Blessed.

Tonight, I was extremely blessed. It was my last FCA of the semester and everyone gathered around and prayed for me. It meant the world to me. When I came to SLU, I had no idea what God had planned for me here. Over the past semester, I began to realize the relationships that He put into my life was one of the main reasons I was here. Tonight amazed me when I heard all of the prayers. Each person that was there is special to me in their own way and I'm so glad I've been able to meet them. He is so amazing and I'm so thankful for the family I have here at SLU. It goes off of my last post about the people that I've met here and how I couldn't have imagined this my freshman year. God works in wonderful ways. Tonight just reinforced that while I may not realize what He is doing at the time, God always has a plan for my life and knows what is best for me. All I have to do is trust in Him and I will begin to see the fruit of His work

.

1 comment: